Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: Anybody want to do some "At Home" Telmarketing?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member neutral88's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 15th, 2007
    Posts
    2,568
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Anybody want to do some "At Home" Telmarketing?

    Experienced telemarketers only...

    I got an overload I need done quick, I need some people who have telemarketed before and have an unlimmited cell phone or can buy there own time...I'll make it worth your while, the pay is a bit delayed as that is the nature of the business...But, If you've telemarketed before and want some day-time work the next 10 days or so, hit me up, I'll help you get some money to pay off your christmas credit cards....

    Send PM's please
    Need A Penny? Take A Penny...Need 2 Pennies? Get A Job!!!
    [img]http://content.clearchannel.com/Photos/sports_photos/College/Football/james-davis-GI.jpg[/img]





  2. #2
    Inactive Member UTVols2's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 17th, 2006
    Posts
    5,601
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Anybody want to do some "At Home" Telmarketing?

    I hate telemarketers! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]
    [IMG]http://www.gifsoup.com/view/926256/tennessee-vols-al-wilson-o.gif[/IMG]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member imported_Sportsman's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 22nd, 2002
    Posts
    1,486
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Anybody want to do some "At Home" Telmarketing?

    Agreed, I usually tell them to get a real job....if I answer the phone by mistake.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member NotSoSilentBob's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 2nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,067
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Anybody want to do some "At Home" Telmarketing?

    I got no experience and I have plenty of time available at night.

    Do I get the job? I'll work for chatterbaits and DD22's.
    [IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member TheBeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 24th, 2004
    Posts
    4,351
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Anybody want to do some "At Home" Telmarketing?

    I'm not a cheap slut like Bob I would have to have Lucky Crafts and custom spinnerbaits. But I do have the same experience and no time at night and very little during the day.
    [COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="6"][FONT="Century Gothic"]CREAG AN TUIRC[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
    [img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a183/mm38nut/thkfc.gif[/img]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member neutral88's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 15th, 2007
    Posts
    2,568
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Anybody want to do some "At Home" Telmarketing?

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sportsman</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Agreed, I usually tell them to get a real job....if I answer the phone by mistake. </div></div>

    First, I don't do any myself...

    Second, Please reffer me to what you call a real job???Most of the people you have told that to probably have alot more stressful job than you, and are probably just trying to make a living, unlike the 42 trillion just drawing a check in this world...

    If you don't like them, get on the do not call list, if they still call you report them, they get shut down...
    Need A Penny? Take A Penny...Need 2 Pennies? Get A Job!!!
    [img]http://content.clearchannel.com/Photos/sports_photos/College/Football/james-davis-GI.jpg[/img]





  7. #7
    Inactive Member imported_drgnfly3030's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 30th, 2003
    Posts
    262
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Anybody want to do some "At Home" Telmarketing?

    I did some telemarketing in Atlanta a few years ago. It's more stressful than a person would think.

  8. #8
    Inactive Member neutral88's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 15th, 2007
    Posts
    2,568
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Anybody want to do some "At Home" Telmarketing?

    you learn to appreciate it if your around it... the ones that make it at it, work harder than 90% of people in the world
    Need A Penny? Take A Penny...Need 2 Pennies? Get A Job!!!
    [img]http://content.clearchannel.com/Photos/sports_photos/College/Football/james-davis-GI.jpg[/img]





Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •